This is a review of JetRyte produced by Pillar Rock USA Corporation. The manufacturer says that this remedy is supposed to prevent the main causes of jet lag. It claims to be effective in relieving dehydration, anxiety, minor fatigue and sleeplessness while it helps enhance the immune system. Read on to learn more about this product and whether or not we think it is suitable for your next trip.
This product contains:
- Ginger root extract that can relieve symptoms like dizziness, nausea, muscle aches and inflammation
- Probiotic which stimulates a healthy digestion and helps enhance the immune system
- Melatonin which helps regulate the circadian rhythm
- Green tea leaf extract that can alleviate headaches and depression and works as a detoxification agent
- White willow bark extract which can help with headaches, lower back pain and inflammation
- Potassium Bicarbonate which ensures the proper functioning of vital organs
- Sodium Bicarbonate which can ease an upset stomach, heartburn and indigestion
- Magnesium which maintains a normal heart rate and blood pressure
- Vitamin B12 which is used against anxiety and weariness
- Vitamin B6 which relieves migraines, muscle cramps, motion sickness and dizziness
- Vitamin C which is used against fatigue and it also boosts the immune system
Other ingredients are citric acid, sorbitol and potassium. An important feature of this product is that it contains 100% of the required Vitamin C daily value, 1750% of Vitamin B6 and 833% of Vitamin B12 and only 11% of Magnesium and 3% of Potassium and Sodium.
JetRyte comes in the form of tablets that can be dissolved in a water bottle. It is only recommended during flight at two or three hours intervals. They can be taken either with or without a meal, but always dissolved in water. It is not recommended for children or for breastfeeding or pregnant women.
A pack of JetRyte which contains three tablets and a set of earplugs as a bonus, costs $6.99. Moreover, the manufacturer also advertises the possibility of a monthly subscription. The price does not differ from the one time purchase, but the subscription offers the customer a free pack the following month.
One of the downsides of this product is the fact that there is no guarantee. The manufacturer does not offer a refund or some sort of compensation to unsatisfied customers. Despite the positive reviews, this detail may indicate the fact that the product may not have the advertised results.
In conclusion, JetRyte is an affordable product which comes with the advantage of also having a pleasant, citrus taste. However, when it comes to dosage and administering method, things tend to get a bit complicated. Although it is specially designed to fit in a water bottle this can become a problem when flying for more than six hours. More than that, the fact that the manufacturer does not offer a refund and does not accept returned products is also a relevant downside since it may indicate a lack of effectiveness.
Click here to learn about our Top Jet Lag Treatment Products.
|JetRelief||JetZone Jet Lag Prevention||No-Jet-Lag||JetFighter Sleep||The Organic Pharmacy Jet Lag|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||84%||76.20%||72%||66.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||No||Unclear||Unopened|