Jet Fighter Awake Review
We want to present you a review of Jet Fighter Awake manufactured by PK Innovations LLC. The producer claims that this supplement fights a series of symptoms usually associated with jet lag. It is supposed to ease daytime sleepiness, tiredness and fatigue, helping consumers to be active and stay awake during daytime, especially after a flight across time zones. Read on to learn about its ingredients and our opinion on whether or not this would be a smart purchase.
Jet Fighter Awake contains several active ingredients, such as:
- 100 mg of magnesium which maintains a normal blood pressure and heart rate
- 100 mg of L-Taurine commonly used in treating ADHD, this ingredient has a soothing effect and helps with anxiety and nervousness
- 100 mg of Acai which works as a detox agent and can boost the immune system
- 100 mg of caffeine anhydrous which boosts alertness while fighting weariness
- 40 mg of Vitamin B6 which alleviates muscle cramps, headaches and motion sickness
- 30 mg of Vitamin B3 which helps with migraines and dizziness
- 10 mg of Pantothenic Acid which enhances immune function and fights insomnia
- 5 mg of Spirulina Algae which helps with fatigue and anxiety
- 5 mg of Panax Ginseng and 5 mg of American Ginseng which are good for sleeping problems and headaches
- 5mg of Rhodiola Rosea which strengthens the nervous system
- 5 mg of Maca root which helps with fatigue
When it comes to active ingredients, this product also contains small amounts of Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Biotin. The inactive ingredients are rice flour, gelatin and magnesium stearate. Please note that this is not a vegetarian product since it contains gelatin.
The recommended dose is of one, maximum two capsules a day taken with meals. For optimal results the manufacturers advise customers to take one pill in the morning and the second one in the afternoon.
Possible Side Effects
The producer does not mention any possible side effects but it advises against exceeding the suggested dose. It is also not recommended for children or for pregnant and lactating women.
One bottle with 30 capsules costs $34.99. A bit expensive, but there are also several discounts available depending on the number of purchased bottles. For instance, if buying more than one vile the price drops at $13.99 per vile, which is less than half of the original cost.
The manufacturer advertises Jet Fighter Awake as being a risk free purchase. In case of unsatisfactory results you can get a full money refund. However, the details of the return are not available. This raises some concerns regarding the effectiveness of the supplement especially when taking into account the fact that not all its reviews are positive.
All in all, this is a very affordable supplement. Moreover, the dosage instructions are as clear as they could be. However, the fact that it contains gelatin may be a problem for some consumers. In addition, the lack of concise refund terms and the negative reviews may indicate that this is probably not the best choice you could make.
Click here to learn about our Top Jet Lag Treatment Products.
|JetRelief||JetZone Jet Lag Prevention||No-Jet-Lag||JetFighter Sleep||The Organic Pharmacy Jet Lag|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||84%||76.20%||72%||66.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||No||Unclear||Unopened|